Re: [amibroker] Re: Historical volume filtering

Chuck,
QP2 maintains split adjusted and unadjusted prices
and volumes as well. Amibroker has a plugin for QP2 but I don't think
it currently has the ability to retrieve the Raw data, but there are Excel
functions which can retrieve the unadjusted prices and
volumes.
Regards,
Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE