RE: [amibroker] Subject: Results of Scan/Exploration

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Using array subscripts you can put any kind of data into a array:

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>    Data[0] = YourParameter1;
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>    Data[1] = Your{arameter2;
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>YourParameter could also use subscripts...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>When you want to save the data into a stock-specific array you use the
Atc, some thing like this for the Explorer:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>AddToComposite(Data,"~"+Name()+"-Data","X",1|2|4|16); // Use in Explorer,
Data here refers to the array you filed using subscripts. This array will be of
length equal to number of bars in the current stock - a bit of over-kill - but
this means you can put a ton of data into a Composite (5 fields: OHLCV). The
great thing is that this information remains on Disk for re-use at any time from
any program, use Foreign("~"+Name()+"-Data","X"); here X can be any of
OHLCV.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>You can save system calibration data for automatic recall. You cannot
save text in a Composite however you can save Status("StockNum"), this is an
ordinal number pointing to your stock in your group (it changes as you change
groups!!).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Best regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Herman
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stewart
  [mailto:stewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: April 22, 2003 10:29
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Subject: Results of Scan/Exploration
  but using AddtoComposite(), is there a way
  to relate "a row" to a specific ticker?
  <BLOCKQUOTE