  >From:
  Dimitris
  Tsokakis
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 5:56
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Subject: Results of
  Scan/Exploration

  Suppose we run an exploration for 100
  stocksX=StochD();Filter=1;AddColumn(X,"StochD");for one
  day.The result is an 100-dimension vector.We can save only in 6 fields
  through AddToComposite() function, namely C, O, H, L, V, I.If we place the
  first 6 results to each field, we have no place to save the rest 94
  results.It is a 100X100 diagonal matrix, as in the att. gifbut, even
  if we could, the result would not be an array.An array has one numerical
  value per day. In this case we would have a set of 100 numerical values per
  dayand we would create an 100-dimensional "Hyper array". It needs
  specific imagination to understand the use of this creature.
  DT

  There's no way to store the results of an
  Exploration to an array, right?

  Thanks,

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>StewartSend