[amibroker] Subject: Results of Scan/Exploration

Suppose we run an exploration for 100
stocksX=StochD();Filter=1;AddColumn(X,"StochD");for one
day.The result is an 100-dimension vector.We can save only in 6 fields
through AddToComposite() function, namely C, O, H, L, V, I.If we place the
first 6 results to each field, we have no place to save the rest 94
results.It is a 100X100 diagonal matrix, as in the att. gifbut, even if
we could, the result would not be an array.An array has one numerical value
per day. In this case we would have a set of 100 numerical values per dayand
we would create an 100-dimensional "Hyper array". It needs specific
imagination to understand the use of this creature. DT

There's no way to store the results of an
Exploration to an array, right?

Thanks,

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Stewart