RE: [amibroker] Subject: Results of Scan/Exploration

I have asked a question(s) recently about writing to and
reading an external file (text or otherwise) which I think could be used for
storing and using the results data. But as yet I have not received any response
from any quarter. I think this could be used for your dimensional array if it
was possible. I thought it could be done, even using a script, but I am not
that advanced in scripting to do it. There is a section in the update notes of
AB about writing report to a file but I do not really understand how, even with
the example TJ had included.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia