  >From:
  siva_26sg

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 7:32
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] TAB key doesn't work
  - 4.31.1 & 4.32.2
  Hello,When I hit the TAB key in both AA and
  Indicator editor, the entire text is erased. The erased text (formula) is
  lost forever.I noticed this first in 4.31.1 and the same in 4.32.2.
  I'm using Windows 2000 Pro SP3.Has anyone experienced the same or
  is it just me and my machine :-(I know this is a trivial issue, but
  since I'm used to hitting the TAB key with other editors, it's very
  stressful when the TAB key is pressed accidentally and all your
  work-in-progress is lost.RegardsSivaSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.