[amibroker] TAB key doesn't work - 4.31.1 & 4.32.2

Hello,

When I hit the TAB key in both AA and Indicator editor, the entire
text is erased. The erased text (formula) is lost forever.

I noticed this first in 4.31.1 and the same in 4.32.2. I'm using
Windows 2000 Pro SP3.

Has anyone experienced the same or is it just me and my machine :-(

I know this is a trivial issue, but since I'm used to hitting the TAB
key with other editors, it's very stressful when the TAB key is
pressed accidentally and all your work-in-progress is lost.

Regards
Siva

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM