RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.32.2 BETA released

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>THANK YOU Tomasz!!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Now in addition to the looping, which allows almost unlimited
opportunities, like: do in-line optimizations, create any kind of tables by
embedding AddColumn() in the explorer (even those needed for 3D charting),
group optimizations of individual stocks, superimposing charts (Sig ave),
saving stock specific parameters in Atc files for automatic recall by systems,
etc etc. - we can use the debug window to  optimize our
system for "execution time".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>when does it end? I need more hours in a day
:-(
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Great work Tomasz!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Herman.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: April 19, 2003 3:48 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.32.2 BETA
  released

  Hello,

  A new beta version (4.32.2) of AmiBroker has just been
  released.