[amibroker] Re: Intraday backtest

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ermanno" <herman.web@xxxx> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I would like to test a trading system without overnight
> position on a 15' dates. How can I explain to amibroker to
> take position (long or short) only with the signals after
> 09:30 and then close within 17:30?
>
> Thank you very much and good easter!
>
> Ermanno

The simplest way is to edit your data so that you have nothing else
besides the 9:30-17:30 data. There might be other ways to do it, but
this group seems to be focused on larger time-frames, so I am not
sure how much feedback you will get here. Perhaps from Tomasz if he
is not too busy with other things. But keep asking, I myself asked
similar questions before...

Wally

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM