Re: [amibroker] RT Plug In Waits Indefinitely

Hello,

It should restart automatically. If it does not you can force Shutdown and connect via
right click over plugin status area.

As for the 2nd question: eSignal plugin connects to 4 servers:
data manager (local), tick server (remote), daily history server (remote)
and international tick server (remote).

The "wait" state appears if ANY connection fails.
If it was international tick server or daily history server
it is harmless because they are not really needed if you use intraday database
and US-only symbols.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com