RE: [amibroker] RT Plug In Waits Indefinitely

<SPAN
class=300175615-06022003>Ken,
try Rt
click on the Plug in window then "shut down" then try "Connect". The reason you
are still seeing the Quotes I believe is because Esignal (and Tomasz) use
different servers for that data. FWIW in most cases after "Wait" is displayed on
my system it does seem to re initialize on its own. You may have a different
problem......
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:53
AMTo: AmiBroker ListSubject: [amibroker] RT Plug In Waits
IndefinitelyA little while ago I heard the audible
alarm (nice feature Tomasz) thatsays that the plug in is not updating the
chart...."Wait" is indeedshowing in the little box.My question is:
does this restart itself automatically?   I do not thinkit
does.  Clicking Fixup has no effect nor does switching to
anothersymbol.Also puzzling is why the Real Time Quote window open
right above thechart window is continuing to update all symbols.I
suspect I will have to do what I have done in the past.  I have toclose
AB RT and restart the program in order to get the charts
updatingagain.It seems this should not be.Comments from
anyone?KenPost
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.