[amibroker] RT Plug In Waits Indefinitely

A little while ago I heard the audible alarm (nice feature Tomasz) that
says that the plug in is not updating the chart...."Wait" is indeed
showing in the little box.

My question is: does this restart itself automatically?   I do not think
it does.  Clicking Fixup has no effect nor does switching to another
symbol.

Also puzzling is why the Real Time Quote window open right above the
chart window is continuing to update all symbols.

I suspect I will have to do what I have done in the past.  I have to
close AB RT and restart the program in order to get the charts updating
again.

It seems this should not be.

Comments from anyone?

Ken