Re: [amibroker] dummy question for the day...

Tomasz;

Signals work as advertised with new data.  For
some reason,  between trading hours,  I could not get an alert,
regrardless of the lookback flag setting, which was what puzzled me.

In any event, we are working correctly during
trading hours, which is what matters.

Thanks,
Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE