Re: [amibroker] valuewhen(buy,....)

Tomasz:Will you ever make it possible to use AFL rather than VB Script to handle situations when the sell and buy arrays are interdependent and therefore multiple buy signals cannot be eliminated, or is this innate in the way Amibroker handles arrays? Al Venosa >From: "Tomasz Janeczko" >Reply-To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: >Subject: Re: [amibroker] valuewhen(buy,....) >Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:52:40 +0100 > >Franco, > >The answer is: use VBScript - the sample code is provided in the User's Guide: AFL Scripting Host >(profit target example) > >Best regards, >Tomasz Janeczko >amibroker.com > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Franco Fornari > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 7:06 PM > Subject: [amibroker] valuewhen(buy,....) > > > Hello, > > I noticed a possible trouble, using valuewhen() to refer to the last buy. It seems that this function is referring to the last buy condition, wich is not always that one signaled by the last green arrow. Frequently, a trading system can detect a few buy conditions, before to generate a "sell". But I need to refer to the last green arrow and not to the last buy condition. How can I do it? > > Best regards, > > Franco > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor > ADVERTISEMENT > > > > > Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/) > > Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. > Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here