Re: [amibroker] Renaming 'composite' ticker files

Hello,

Ticker symbols are stored INSIDE data files and in symbol
table in broker.master file
so you can not simply rename file.
<FONT
size=2>
To change the ticker name:
1. select the ticker in question
2. open Symbol->Information window and<FONT
size=2> enter new ticker symbol
<FONT face="Arial CE"

AmiBroker will perform all operations internally so youdon't
need to worry about changing file names.
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE