Re: [amibroker] Renaming 'composite' ticker files

Salil,

1. Use Symbol->Information window to rename
symbol.

2. You should organize your database so Utilities, Energy,
Healthcare
symbols are organized into SECTORS (not separate
databases).
See template: <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/docs/ab305.html

THen you will be able to create composites
automatically
AddToComposite( array, "~Comp"+SectorID(1), "X"
);
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE