Renaming 'composite' ticker files

I computed 'composite' tickers in 'AA' and named them ~compMacdBuy and ~compMacdSell.
I exited AmiBroker.
Using Windows Explorer, I renamed the physical ticker files for the above composite tickers to ~macdPlus and ~macdMinus respectively.
I restarted AmiBroker.
The composite tickers with old names were gone from 'All' as well as from 'Group 253'.  The composite tickers with their new names did not come-up anywhere.
What more is required to get back the user-generated tickers which are re-named at the OS level without changing their names back to the earlier names ?  In other words, I am interested in retaining their changed names just the way they are and I don't want to run 'AA' once again.
Any inputs ?
Regards,
- Salil V GangalDo you Yahoo!?