Autoexplore

Hi,
I work on a large number of formula.
Because my formula writing is not great they often dont do what I
expect initially so need to write exploration every time to see whats
going on. Usually many variables need to be checked so takes a lot of
time to write expoloration.

Would it be possible to have an autoexplore option which by default
would show every variable in the formula in sequence (plus ticker,
Date, OHLCV).

This would save a lot of time writing explorations.
Maybe there is a way to do this now which someone could show me?

Many thanks in advance.