Re: [amibroker] WeeklyMas on Daily Chart

Kieth,

I wish I could provide an answer but.... I have posed this question
several times in the past to Tomasz, apparently it might have
something to do with the internal weekly chart view ( I do not know
)... I believe we are pulling the right information from the data, so it
matches the data that is used in the weekly chart view, ( That was
accompolished with help from Tomasz ).

Also, Using Stephane's DLL ( Average Weekly Price ) in daily mode ,
produces different values than when simply ploting moving averages in
weekly mode. So, there are differences there too.

Anthony