Using thecode i
posted earlier I:
<SPAN
class=880411221-19102002>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>1) Set the range
1/1/1997-1/1/2002
2) Ran the
exploration for one of my systems on the N100
3) Sortedby highest
Expectancy
4) Moved the top ten
stocks to a watchlist
5) Set the period
1/1/2002 to today and ran my system
6) Surprise
surprise: all over nnn% twice the N100 average for same period, no
losers.
<SPAN
class=880411221-19102002>
This warrants more
investigation. I think this formula can be combined with Equity volatility and
ROC factors...we could probably make the last date of the Exploration more
current... I didn't want to tempt the system so I simulated out-of-sample
testing, however since we are long term averaging one might as well includes the
last trade. Lots of work ahead...
<SPAN
class=880411221-19102002>
If some of you could
do a similar test, I am curious to know if this works for
others.
<SPAN
class=880411221-19102002>
Best