Re: [amibroker] Re: WeeklyMas on Daily Chart

Stephane,

I have tried the Average Weekly Bars DLL, It too produces different
results than Simply plotting moving averages in weekly mode.

Also, when increasing the periods for the moving average , ( 17 to
represent 17 weeks ) is used below, the average does not smooth out , it
still has the step design, Should this Be ? Should not the moving
average smooth out ?

Thank you
Anthony

title="Average Weekly Bars";

weekprice=TwC();
WeekPrice1 = TwH();
weekprice2= TwL();

Plot(C,"",1,64);
Plot( WeekPrice ,"",colorWhite,1);
Plot( TwMA (WeekPrice1,17) ,"",colorBlue,1);
Plot( TwEMA (WeekPrice2,17) ,"",colorRed,1);