Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: E Winters
[mailto:e.winters@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002
8:16 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
bugs@xxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] composite
crashing
Jayson.
I am also getting strange results using AB4.20Beta
RT.  The two steps on the attached charts are the two times I updated the
composites.  Looks like it is not being reset even though the flag is set =
1.  Also tried Flags=3 with the same result.  The code I used is from
TJ and is included below.

symI="~" +
IndustryID(1);AddToComposite(O,symI,"O",flags=1);AddToComposite(H,symI,"H",flags=1);AddToComposite(L,symI,"L",flags=1);AddToComposite(C,symI,"C",flags=1);AddToComposite(V,symI,"V",flags=1);

symM="~" +
MarketID(1);AddToComposite(O,symM,"O",flags=1);AddToComposite(H,symM,"H",flags=1);AddToComposite(L,symM,"L",flags=1);AddToComposite(C,symM,"C",flags=1);AddToComposite(V,symM,"V",flags=1);

symS="~" +
SectorID(1);AddToComposite(O,symS,"O",flags=1);AddToComposite(H,symS,"H",flags=1);AddToComposite(L,symS,"L",flags=1);AddToComposite(C,symS,"C",flags=1);AddToComposite(V,symS,"V",flags=1);

Buy=0;
<BLOCKQUOTE