>From:
Winters
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;<A
title=bugs@xxxx
href="">bugs@xxxx
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 2:15
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] composite
crashing

Jayson.
I am also getting strange results using AB
4.20Beta RT.  The two steps on the attached charts are the two timesI
updated the composites.  Looks like it is not being reset even though the
flag is set = 1.  Also tried Flags=3 with the same result. The code
I used is from TJ and is included below.

symI="~" +
IndustryID(1);AddToComposite(O,symI,"O",flags=1);AddToComposite(H,symI,"H",flags=1);AddToComposite(L,symI,"L",flags=1);AddToComposite(C,symI,"C",flags=1);AddToComposite(V,symI,"V",flags=1);

symM="~" +
MarketID(1);AddToComposite(O,symM,"O",flags=1);AddToComposite(H,symM,"H",flags=1);AddToComposite(L,symM,"L",flags=1);AddToComposite(C,symM,"C",flags=1);AddToComposite(V,symM,"V",flags=1);

symS="~" +
SectorID(1);AddToComposite(O,symS,"O",flags=1);AddToComposite(H,symS,"H",flags=1);AddToComposite(L,symS,"L",flags=1);AddToComposite(C,symS,"C",flags=1);AddToComposite(V,symS,"V",flags=1);

Buy=0;
<BLOCKQUOTE