Re: RWI different in Ami and Mstock

Hello,

It was discussed sometime ago on this list. I belive that there is an
error in MS in calculation of RWI. Since I don't have all my files
and notes on my notebook you would need to wait until next week when
I come back and confirm (or not).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Alford" <richard.alford@xxxx> wrote:
> one difference is that the MS code I ported to AB is the one that
is normally stated for the RWI. my earlier note with attachments for
the code.

> btw: Did you just wake up? We have been attempting to resolve the
differences for most of the day <g>

> Cordially,
>
> Richard

Service.