>From:
amibroker
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 6:04
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: RWI different in
Ami and Mstock
Hello,It was discussed sometime ago on this list. I
belive that there is an error in MS in calculation of RWI. Since I don't
have all my files and notes on my notebook you would need to wait until
next week when I come back and confirm (or not).Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Richard Alford"
<richard.alford@xxxx> wrote:> one difference is that the MS code
I ported to AB is the one that is normally stated for the RWI.  my
earlier note with attachments for the code.> > btw:
Did you just wake up?  We have been attempting to resolve the
differences for most of the day <g>> >
Cordially,> > Richard>   ----- Original Message
----- >   From: nenapacwanfr >   To:
amibroker@xxxx >   Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 3:35
PM>   Subject: [amibroker] RWI different in Ami and
Mstock> > >   Tomasz,>
>   I have compared the values of RWI in Mstock and in
Amibroker,>   they are differents>
>   I know that Mstock have the following
Code>   Max( ( Ref(High,-1) - Low ) / ( ( Ref(MA(ATR( 1 ) ,2
with Atr(1)=Max(Max(H-Ref(C,-1),Ref(C,-1)-L),H-L);> >
>   Why is the reason of that difference in
Amibroker??> >   Stephane> >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT>
>        >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.