Re: [amibroker] RWI different in Ami and Mstock

one difference is that the MS code I ported to AB
is the one that is normally stated for the RWI.  my earlier note with
attachments for the code.

btw:  Did you just wake up?  We have been
attempting to resolve the differences for most of the day <g>

Cordially,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE