>From:
wingnut_1944

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 12:40
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Having trouble
with concept of Exploration
SHEESH!  I hate it when I can't see the forest for the
stinkin' trees!Thanks for the answer!--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Richard Alford" <<A
href="">richard.alford@xxxx...> wrote:> Try
backtesting with "trade list" turned off in the reporting portion of the
settings window.  Set your dates, stocks and let 'er rock.
Export and you are on your way.> > rmaYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.