Re: Having trouble with concept of Exploration

I know exactly what you mean!

BTW. I have this "formula" that I've created and haven't optimized
it yet. Don't I need to optimize it against all the stocks (might a
take a week of run time) in the universe first? I know that can't be
the right answer (I think) so how should I choose the value of the
unoptimized variables to test against the universe?

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Alford" <richard.alford@xxxx> wrote:
> There are a lot of trees - I confess to generally having to hit the
scan/explore/backtest/optimize buttons before I finally get what I
want - but I see that as a personal problem <g>.