Re: [amibroker] Re: Multiple time frames

--- dtsokakis <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> The question for the week highest is a bit tricky:
> Suppose that HIGH for M-T-W-T-F is
> 10-14-12-15-16 respectively.
> by the end of the week, Hmax is 16 but the array
> for Hmax is
> 10-14-14-15-16.
> What do you ask exactly?
> The Hmax every week end or the array of Hmax?
> If you ask the second, the code is

Since you give excellent numerical example, let me do the same:

Day: M - T - W - T- F
H: 14- 13 -12- 15- 14
L: 10- 12 - 9 - 13 - 12

Any day during the next week, I wish to determine the H and L of the
previous week viz. 15 and 9 as the H and L respectively. If I were to
plot it, it should show 15 for the 5 bars of this week as the prev week
high. I also wanted to do this for the previous calendar month, which I
now have abandoned as too esoteric and distant for my need. Steph's
code seems to produce the result I wanted.

Geo