Re: [amibroker] Re: Multiple time frames

--- Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Geo,
>
> Do you have a sample of the code you have started, then we as a group
> can help expand on it, so the results desired can be achieved.

I am basically trying to develop a trend study based on previous week
hi/lo. I am still in data gathering phase so I don't have any clues on
end results or how the study will develop. I am just writing code
snippets (1) to understand the AFL constructs, usage etc. and (2) to
plot interim results of the research. Steph's code does precisely what
I wanted although I still have not fully understood how it works. I
wanted to plot the previous week's H & L aligned with this week's daily
bars in a stair step style.

When I get far along with this and it makes some sense, I will post it
here for further help/development/ideas etc. Thanks for the suggestion.

Geo