Re: Multiple time frames

The question for the week highest is a bit tricky:
Suppose that HIGH for M-T-W-T-F is
10-14-12-15-16 respectively.
by the end of the week, Hmax is 16 but the array
for Hmax is
10-14-14-15-16.
What do you ask exactly?
The Hmax every week end or the array of Hmax?
If you ask the second, the code is

B=DayOfWeek();
C1=B<Ref(B,-1);
H1=HighestSince(c1,H);
L1=LowestSince(c1,L);
Graph0=H1;
Graph1=L1;

Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, Geo Singleman <geosing@xxxx> wrote:
> Is it possible to determine weekly or monthly OHLC while in the
daily
> time frame in AFL? I can probably calculate this from the daily
arrays,
> but I was wondering if there is another way of doing this.
Basically I