Multiple time frames

Is it possible to determine weekly or monthly OHLC while in the daily
time frame in AFL? I can probably calculate this from the daily arrays,
but I was wondering if there is another way of doing this. Basically I
want HHV, LLV for the preceding week (Mon-Fri) or the previous calendar
month.

Do the functions DAY and DAYOFWEEK return the ARRAY datatype with one
element or do they return a NUMBER? Doc says ARRAY.

TIA.

Geo