Re: [amibroker] Disobedient Data Selection

Dear Thomas,

"BINGO", you hit the jackpot!
I followed your instructions and found everything to be working
perfectly.

Thanks much for your insight.

Best Regards,

Hal

At 09:00 PM 12/4/01 +0100, you wrote:
Dear Hal,

I have just tried to reproduce the behaviour with the
settings
you described and was not able to get any wrong results.

I used very simple check formula:

Filter =
1;

Buy =
1;

Sell =
1;

AddColumn(Close,
"close");

with scan/exploration and back test modes and I
always get only the tickers
that belong to the watch list (correct).

So please double check all settings (especially the filter - click CLEAR
on both Include and Exclude
pages and select your watch list once again - then click OK and check
if
Apply to radio button is set to "Filter")

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com