Re: [amibroker] Disobedient Data Selection

Dear Hal,

I have just tried to reproduce the behaviour with the
settings
you described and was not able to get any wrong
results.

I used very simple check formula:

Filter = <FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>1;
Buy = <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>1<FONT face="CourierNew"
color=#000000 size=1>;
Sell = 1<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#000000 size=1>;<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff size=1>
AddColumn(Close,
"close"<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#000000 size=1>);

with scan/exploration and
back test modes and I always get only the tickersthat belong to the watch
list (correct).
So please double check all settings (especially the filter -
click CLEAR on both Include and Excludepages and select
your watch list once again - then click OK and check ifApply to radio button
is set to "Filter")
Best
regards,
Tomasz