Re: [amibroker] Splitting headache

--- Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:

> You should enter 1.666666 in the split dialog to make it work.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Thank you. I didn't see the split dialog documented this way. I
followed the suggestion:

"you can specify a split using following expression:

x->y" in the online help. It also said that AB will try to figure out
the ratio if there is only one quotation following the split. This was
the case yesterday for EPIQ. It found the date, but not the ratio which
came out as 1. Suggestion: Since the action is irreversable, you need
to put in a confirmation dialog, which spells out the ratio as
understood by AB.

Geo