linkage between "commentary" and backtesting

I'm trying to get my arms around AmiBrokerand
can't find a method to display buy/sell arrows on a chart from the backtesting
(Autoanalysis) screen.  If I copy the afl to the commentary it appearsto
give the result, but that seems an awkward method to keep the interpretation
straight.

Hopefully, I am simply missing something and
someone can point me in the proper direction or help key words.

Thanks

Richard