Re: linkage between "commentary" and backtesting

Simply double click on the results of Autoanalysis, or right click
and select all trades or current trade.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Alford" <ralford@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to get my arms around AmiBroker and can't find a method
to display buy/sell arrows on a chart from the backtesting
(Autoanalysis) screen. If I copy the afl to the commentary it
appears to give the result, but that seems an awkward method to keep
the interpretation straight.

> Hopefully, I am simply missing something and someone can point me
in the proper direction or help key words.