Duplicate copy of AMI Broker

TJ is correct, at least, in my situation. I was having a similar
problem. Whenever I downloaded a newer version of AMI Broker, an older
version would pop up. It turned out , that the very first time , I
downloaded and installed it in a download directory. After , I deleted
that copy of broker.exe, I don't see this problem anymore.

Mohan