MACD and Foreign

I almost have my first trading system designed. I have another
question.

I am trying to build a trading system that will look at technicals of
a company as well as an index at the same time. For instance if the
NADAQ is trending down I may not want to go long regardless of the
individual stock technicals.

I am using the foreign function to import the Index array

indexc = Foreign( "^NDX", "C");

I want to compare the MACD of the Index to the Stock. So, if the
MACD of the index is less than 0. I don't want to go long on the
stock.