Re: [amibroker] Re: Volume-Weighted MACD Histogram? Help please!

Hello,

According to your specification it should look like this:

fast = 12;
slow = 26;

wfast = Sum( Close * Volume, fast )/Sum( Volume, fast );

wslow = Sum( Close * Volume, slow )/Sum( Volume, slow );

wmacd = wfast - wslow;
wsignal = EMA( wmacd, 9 );

Graph0 = wmacd;
Graph1 = wsignal;