Re: Volume-Weighted MACD Histogram? Help please!

Hi, Peter! Thanks for your response,

Sorry, this is what I mean:

I'm trying to weight each day's closing price with that day's volume,
divided by the total volume during the period of the average, like so:

(SUM) Price * Volume
Volume-Weighted EMA = ---------------------
(SUM) Volume

But EMA (not SMA).

Then, use these EMA's to obtain the standard MACD, and from the MACD
& Signal, it's MACD Histogram child.

Can you help? I sure appreciate it.
ghoup