Re: [amibroker] Re: Scaling volume to fit on price chart

Hello,

LastValue is used to guarantee the same scaling is applied
to all bars. Otherwise you would get distorted chart (different scaling
for different bars) - please take a look at the levels of volume peaks without
LastValue() and you will see what I mean.

As for your second question - AFL does not provide a method
to get display parameters.
The scaling is done automatically by AmiBroker and you can not
control "automatic" scaling mode.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com