Re: Scaling volume to fit on price chart

Hi Tomasz,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply! Adding LastValue() did
not seem to change anything. Since Highest() returns a number and
LastValue accepts an array as the argument, I do not understand why
you added LastValue() to the formula. (I noticed that you also wrote
the formula that way in your Foreign example in the reference guide)

It appears to me that there is no way to detect the highest value
within the visible pane (only the highest value back to the beginning
of the data). If that is correct, then I don't think there is any
way to scale the volume in the same manner as the Price Pane (which
you already mentioned).

Thanks,
jim

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You would need to write:
>
> Graph0 = Close;
> Graph0Style = 64;
> Graph1 = Volume;
> Graph1Style = 6;
> Graph1 = (LastValue(Highest(Graph0))/LastValue(Highest(Graph1))) *
Graph1;