Re: Scaling volume to fit on price chart

Tomasz,

Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion, and the volume peaks appear correct when I use LastValue().

What confused me is that in your reference guide, you state that LastValue() accepts an ARRAY and Highest() returns a NUMBER. In fact, I think Highest() SHOULD return a number. I still do not understand why LastValue() should have an effect. (I agree that it DOES have an effect, I just don't understand why). Can you tell me, does Highest() actually return an ARRAY?

As always, thank you very much for your help.

jim