Re: [amibroker] Re: Little help please

Dimitris,
I would have a hard time finding any of your work that was anything but top
notch, and I do not have any suggestions as to how to change your RSI
formula. It works for me, however I just combined the optimization formula
part into the indicator part and just use the same file in both windows.
This was just a matter of conveniance for disk space/organization.
I did not get the true question of Nate's post as he recently pointed out,
and had thought that he was trying to write extra (other than optimization
results) information into the optimization results window. Also, I
suspected, because of the way his post was written that he may have had some
difficulty with the optimization process. Yes, the tutorial was well layed
out, had I thought of it, it would have been much easier to just point him
there. However, it often helps to explain something in different words, or
attempt to break it down into simpler terms. I only used your variables
because he made mention of your RSI formula, and I opened it to see if I
could make sense of what he wanted,and there they were.
Again, Thankyou for your offers to further explain,
and, Thankyou for your generous contributions to the group, I have learned
much.
Brian