Re: Little help please

Brian,
In Amibroker Userīs Guide there is a
"Tutorial: How to optimize a trading system"
Everything is explained there.
I do not have anything to add. Text is very well prepared.
So, I follow the text verbatim.
It is the best way to avoid any confusion.
For your convenience, I posted again in #6652 the subject.
If you think that any line should not be there, please reply.
Dimitris Tsokakis