copy and parallel line

Hello everyone,
I do not believe there is copy function on trendline to make the
parallel line.
In facts, it is not possible to make the parallel channel on the main
price chart?
I think it is because
1) you can not select the line and move it to where I want, and/or
2) you can not turn off the current snap set-up on trendline.
Any comments?
How about the custom codes for user programmable drawing tools?
For instance, Can I use AFL codes to make Fib fan or simple trendline
(click and drag using pen)?

I have been patiently waiting for this features for few months and
plan to use Amibroker when there is intraday charting capability in a
few months.

Thanks.
calair