Re: [amibroker] US Market Quotes, Change Eminent? Reply

Hi Dimitris, John R, Anthony, Nate, George, Tomasz and
All,

Thank you all for your responses, which after a while, got through to me.
I remember previous posts by Tomasz and others NOW, but somehow I thought
they didn't apply. In any event I want all to know that my DB is now up
to date, and I've got 4 SURE WINNERS!!  WHOOPPEE!! Thanks again.

A special thanks to Tomasz for another outstanding Upgrade!

I'll keep you updated if and when I receive a reply from Quote.com

Best Regards,

Hal