Re: [amibroker] Re: Confused with Optimization results

Hello,

Please add

Exclude = LastValue( Cum( Buy + Sell ) ) == 0;

at the end of your formula.

This will eliminate stocks that do not generate any buy/sell signal
from buy and hold, exposure and RAR calculation.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com