Re: [amibroker] Website where you can find RT and EOD Data

--- Marek Chlopek <mchlopek@xxxx> wrote:

> I use data available on www.gielda.cov.pl. Unfortunately for most of
> you (excl. me, Tomasz and Witold - lucky we) this site is in
> Polish only. However finding files and downloading them is not
> difficult and you don't have to have extensive Polish language
> knowledge. To help you please find bellow detailed polish -> english
> translation and step by step instruction:

Appears to be a great resource, but severely bandwidth constrained. I
don't think they have the pipe to deliver the multimeg archives... (or
we in the US are spoiled by DSL speeds) great for daily updates
though... Thanks for sharing it.

Geo